Sunday, December 9, 2007

Its 'bout time




Well, I finally gave in and started a blog as well. I didn't really want to, but since everyone really is doing it, so am I. Actaully, to fully disclose our blog, this ain't Audrie writing but Craig. I could be the first ever male blogger. I'm not proud of it and worse, my manhood just got docked about 10 points. In my defense, I don't read blogs, I don't have a myspace, and I'm not sure how this works but I really wanted to have a blog since it's the "in" thing to do and Audrie and I are rarley in. Plus everyone can check out the family and get updates.

2 comments:

alyssa said...

What a good looking family! Yay-I'm glad you started a blog. Way to go Craig. This will be a good way to keep in touch. I' will be checking back often! Love you guys,

Monson Family said...

Kelly wanted you to know that he gave up his manhood when we purchased our minivan... yes our minivan... we are losers!!! Please don't judge us!