Wednesday, September 16, 2009

WE'RE BACK!!

OK, so its been a while and I don't even know where to start...here are some random pics from this summer in no particular order since I don't know how to upload them right.
Chance's first day of Kindergarten! He was so excited to go!
Still kinda excited.....
Annnnddd not so excited anymore...
We went to TX for my little brother's high school graduation, here he is with mom & dad

And some of the rest or our brothers, missing Beej, Clint, and Kris

Nick came out to Colorado for a few days & we spent a day up in Rocky Mtn. National Park. Chance LOVES when family comes to visit!

So does Kenedi :)
We were able to drive higher than we ever have before because enough of the snow was melted. It was AWESOME!!
Chance turned 5 in June, he had a sweet Cars party, notice his matching shirt...
He had a lot of friends come, it was so fun! They had a pinata, pizza, bubble games, just lots of kid fun!!
Of course opening presents is the favorite part!
We went to Utah for the 4th of July, this is at the parade in Provo. We also went to the Jonas Brothers concert...they were surprisingly really good. Much better than Miley Cyrus last year :)
In August we went to Yellowstone with some friends, this pic is us trying to get through Wyoming, but had to wait for the cattle drive first. Wow, I didn't know they really did that anymore. Craig was dying to get out there.
Here we are at Old Faithful in Yellowstone...honestly I don't get it. It was cool, but I still don't really know what I was looking at.
The geysers (sp?) smelled like sulfur, pretty cool though.
Uncle Zac came with us on this trip, he was such a good sport, I think he had fun too!!
Chance's first day of Kindergarten! Kenedi really wanted to go too...

Craig's annual horse ride was turned into a motorcycle ride, they had a great time.
Alpine slides in Utah
Chance wanted to go superfast!
Riding the lift up to the alpine slides
Well, sorry this is short and not too witty, it's all the time I've got today. Hopefully when I get back from our upcoming trip I'll have a bit more time to put into this.

6 comments:

Castaneda 5 said...

Wow! Looked like a fun summer!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your pregnancy!!! I hope it has been going great for you:)

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

LOVE your couch! And Chance's face crying on his way into school...

Katherine Young said...

i love chances crying pic too. too cute. kennedi is a doll, and i love her pink crocks!! :-)

eyre blog said...

You guys ARE the coolest copples, again. Thanks for the update. Maybe, just maybe i'll follow suit some day.

Copple's said...

Looks like a fun summer and now I am excited to see all the snow pictures that are to come. And I will just be grateful to look at pictures and that is enough snow for me. Hope you get feeling better soon and we are super excited for you guys and can't wait to see you and the baby and we sure do miss you guys too.