Monday, November 28, 2011

Whats Up With Us?

So, to me a little less talk & a lot more pictures is better right? Here we have little miss priss walking to the bus stop with her backpack all ready to go:Snow White & the crazy afro:
Sundays are not my best days. Especially before church. The following few pictures are documentation of what my children do to my house while I am trying to get ready for church & maintain a calm demeanor:

Needless to say, this is why my demeanor is not so calm by the time we get out the door...
Pumpkins from our garden!
Waiting for Grandma, Grandpa, & Dustin to arrive!!
Enjoying some time with Dustin, so fun!
Goofballs.
We had a good time
We got to spend a few days in Brekenridge with Nana & Grandpa Copple. We spent time eating, swimming, hiking, just having a grand old time.




crazy afro babyPlease notice Craig's ensemble. Yes, that is a clip on tie; and yes, that is a polo.
1st day of preshcool!
Chance's first soccer tourney. It was about 7 hours too long & 50 degrees too warm. Apparently I am not the greatest of soccer moms :)
Grandma & Daddy got to go on a field trip with Kenedi to the pumpkin patch!





Is she happy to be a monkey?




Some groovy family pics:









And thats all folks!

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

Your family is growing so fast! Yall are so cute!