Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Oh the Joys...

Six Flags!! Chances first roller coaster ride did not go so well...if you notice the before & during shot, they actually had to stop it & let him get off because he was crying so hard. It was sooo funny & a little embarassing, the other parents kept looking at us like, what is wrong with your kid? Its a kiddie roller coaster!

They had some really cool kiddie rides, the kids really enjoyed it. Although they got really tired & cranky after a couple of hours. We had major meltdowns....but I did get a funnel cake out of the deal...yummy!








Crazy Sleeper:
So, this is how Chance sleeps when he is really tired...creepy huh? He looks like he is awake but is completely out. Notice Blue has been replaced by a yellow & white blankie that looks exactly the same just different colors...I really thought we would be past blankies by now!!!!! Thanks to Uncle Zac for giving him the yellow blankie when he was born :)

My Little Helper: So Chance has decided he wants to help with anything & everything I am doing, which is cute but can be a little time consuming & very messy! Notice the apron...he likes to wear it...don't ask.










12 comments:

Amber Larsen said...

yes, the eye thing is creepy. But, six flags sounds like so much fun!! Kenedi is so funny, I love her! I bet Chance's fear of the roller coaster and his pretty apron really make daddy proud : )

Chelsea said...

Looks like you guys had lots of fun! Yes, dont you just love having so much help all the time!! its great!

Monson Family said...

Liam has an apron that he wears too!

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

I am proud of you for painting!! Go Audrie! Me and mom are missing Chance and Kenedi. I LOVE his before/after face on the roller coaster. So cute.

Brad and Laurie said...

Is that six flags the same as Ilitches (or however you spell it)? When we lived there (when you were born) there was a park by that name I think.
I remember the yellow blankie! The blankie fairy took it away from Zac and put it on a hi up shelf when he was about 8 or so (I think)

AnaleeCuller said...

what up audrie! I love ya and hope your day rocks! man is chance so big! nate turns two in two weeks. scary!!

Becky Rogers said...

What a great helper. I am cracking up over the post about the blankie. Poor kid..how heart-breaking.

Julie said...

The roller coaster story is so funny! I do love how kids at that age don't care a bit about what anyone else thinks or how what they do will look to others. I wish they could keep a bit of that... It seems now like Drew cares too much about what others thin! I guess we can't win?!

Allie said...

Yay, I am so excited you are blogging! I can't wait keep in touch this way. I almost cried when I read about Chance losing his blankie. That could not have been fun. Love the roller coastr pics and the freaky eye pics too! Your kiddos are adorable! Love you, Allie

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

new post, please!

Brad and Laurie said...

ditto what marianne just said

eyre blog said...

echo echo. please please. new post new post!