Tuesday, July 29, 2008

The Loss of a Best Friend...

Yesterday was a very sad day in the Copple household. The kids & I went visiting teaching in the morning & then ran some errands. In the process, Chance somehow misplaced his lifelong companion.....his blankie. Any of you who have spent any time with us at all understand what a tragedy this is. He keeps telling me that "Blue is so scared because he is lost & misses his family," it breaks my heart. The only way I can get him to go to primary or anywhere by himself is if he has his blankie. So here is a tribute to Blue...















9 comments:

alyssa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chelsea said...

How sad! I hope he does okay with out it!!

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

Aw breaks my heart. Poor Chance.

Copple's said...

Any luck on finding the blankie yet? Matt is way excited, yet he hasn't made any big purchase yet...However he did let me go out shopping last night while he put the girls to bed. no luck.. But I still have these things to send you and that might be the fastest if you want to send me your new address again. I wrote it somewhere but that never says much. And we are still working on trying to figure out how and when to come visit!

Katherine Young said...

hahhaa. bj and i died laughing at this post. with the exception of it being sad for chance, its a little funny to us.

Amber Larsen said...

awww.... good ole' blue :(

Brad and Laurie said...

A piece of blue resides in Texas with grandpa (very small piece...). It reminds me of 'ol blue, my '83 pickup with a blown engine, just languishing in the driveway. Very sad
And now, sportsfans, there is a blog for B&L, not that it will ever be updated or anything

Amber Larsen said...

by the way... the only reason I got stories from Kris is bc I asked : )

eyre blog said...

Oh chance, I am so sorry. How is he holding up now? Wasn't that a blanket you guys used when you were little? I would suggest to get another one just like it but it's never the same. Poor guy.