Sunday, July 27, 2008

Black Eyes, Fat Lips, & Underwear...

So its been a while & I am going to play catch up...not that a whole lot has been going on here lately :) A few days ago Chance came downstairs from supposedly taking his nap & this is what I found:
He has always loved makeup :)

Then he got mad at Kenedi & this is what I found:


How sad is this? The picture doesn't do it justice. The sad part is that I was too busy being mad at Chance for pushing her down to realize she was bleeding all over me & the floor!

Then we went to the store to get Chance some cool new shoes that he got to pick out himself & the next morning when I woke up this is what I found:


The new shoes make him run super fast & jump higher, & he says they make him taller too! Bonus!!














And finally to make everybody feel better:

Notice they have to have the same color or else there is some serious drama & maybe more fat lips!
We are enjoying the new scenery & change of pace here in Colorado. Craig's favorite thing to do is ride his bike topless, my favorite thing to do is shop (since the last place I lived only had a 50 year old stinky walmart full of mean snow birds :)), Chances fave thing is going big poo poos & then talking about how they are as big as daddy's, & Kenedi's favorite thing right now is emptying all my cabinets & drawers, I caught her sucking on a Sudafed PM this morning...hmmm....maybe that was why she was so relaxed at church...we may have to let her get into those more often! J/K....kinda.

9 comments:

Becky Rogers said...

Audrie you crack me up. Too bad about the fat lip...I'll bet Chance felt so bad. Keep updating!

Julie Dustin said...

AUDRIE!!!! long time no talk!! Your blog and family are too cute!! Mine is lucchesifam.blogspot.com Love ya, julie lucchesi (skousen)

Amber Larsen said...

that is freakin' funny!! I love it. Poor Kenedi, she looks so sad like she was betrayed by her big brother. And Chance is so funny. I love the picture of him in his undies and shoes!! We sure miss you out here : ( but we're glad you're happy in CO.

themacdonnells said...

You crack me up, and the whole Sudafed PM before church isn't such a bad idea.... hmmmm......

JK, keep updating!

Katherine Young said...

HAHAHA! "just kidding...kinda"... too funny. yall look like your having so much fun. i want to come visit! i cant wait for the girls trip. maybe after the girls trip i can talk beej into me coming and staying with you (invite myself much? haha) for a week or so. kennedis fat lip is too funny. haha. love ya!

Chelsea said...

Too funny! I love the "boy" in Chance! Its so fun to watch them grow up!! Love the Sudafed, i may try that too!! ha ha!!

Julie said...

Hey, guys! I'm so glad things are going so well. Your kiddos are getting way too big too fast. There's nothing like a boy getting ahold of make-up, huh?! They're just messy. When little girls get hold of it, they're pretty artistic. Katie could probably give me application tips :-).
Miss you!

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

Ah I love them. Chance cracks me up.

Monson Family said...

That sounds a lot like my house! Our little girls are going to be soooo tough though. Arie has her share of busted lips and scratches and bruises (a lot of them are from trying to keep up with Liam). And I really love the popsicle picture! TOO CUTE!